info and measures Covid-19
MESSAGE FOR GUESTS AT THE HOTEL ALBERT 1
The Hotel have been cleaned and sanitised prior to your arrival in accordance with the government guidance on cleaning to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We kindly ask for your cooperation in keeping the lodgings clean and Covid secure.
To that end may we please draw your attention to the following points:
1/ Our expectation of the guest (s):
- Wash your hands regularly.
- A cough or sneeze? Use a paper handkerchief and then dispose of it immediately in the bin provided.
- Whenever you leave (your room) respect the 1.5 metre distancing rule. If distancing is not possible use face masks (compulsory on the bus, tram and train).
- Avoid physical contact with anyone other than your travel companions.
- Avoid cash and use bank transfers/ bancontact electronic payment/…
2/ in your room:
- Every time you enter the lodgings wash or sanitise your hands with the products provided.
- Your key has been sanitised. Keep it on you and follow the proprietor’s guidance.
- Avoid touching surfaces on the way to your room.
- Ventilate your room regularly.
3/ the proprietor(s):
Our service and facilities will seem different as we too must adhere to the government guidance, but please be assured that now, more than ever, you can rely on our hospitality. We clean/sanitise the light switches, door handles, etc., in the communal areas every day.
4/Update Corona https://www.visitbruges.be/en/coronavirus-covid-19-update 5/Travelling to and from Belgium https://www.visitbruges.be/en/coronavirus-covid-19-update/travelling-to-and-from-belgium
You can contact us by phone at any time if you have a question. We will, of course, also come to your assistance (at a distance of 1.5 m) should you need us.
Your stay will be safe and secure, provided we all follow the guidance.
We know we can count on your cooperation!
Enjoy your holiday!
Christoph and team